Sharad Purnima - religious beliefs
Washing and fasting start with Sharad Purnima. Moms love the divine beings and goddesses by wishing their youngsters. On this day, the Moon comes exceptionally near the Earth. The quick of Kartik likewise begins from Sharad Purnima. After marriage, the standard of quick of full moon (Poornamasi) ought to be taken from Sharad Purnima. The climate is extremely clear in the pre-winter. There are neither mists in the sky on this day. Nor dust. It is viewed as extremely promising to go on this night and the lunar beams on the body. The individuals who quick every full moon additionally love the moon and eat it on this day. Shiva-Parvati and Kartikeya are additionally adored on this day. This is additionally the day of watching the Radha-Damodar love quick, alongside the full moon Kartik shower. As indicated by the narratives referenced in Hindu religious philosophy, the blossom, dear to the Gods and Goddesses, just sprouts on this night.
While the moon appears round on every full moon, but it is more about the moon of Sharad Purnima. It is said that on this day, the rays of the moon do nectar on the earth.
The full moon of Ashivan Shukla Paksha is called Sharad Purnima and this year it is on 30th October i.e. today it is also called Kojagari and Ras Purnima. Fasting at some place is also called Kaumudi Purni Ma. Kaumudi means moon light. On this day, the moon is filled with its sixteen arts. In some provinces, making kheer and keeping it under the open sky overnight and eating it in the morning. The belief behind this is that Amritvarsha occurs from the moon.
It is also called Ras Purnima because on this day Shri Krishna started Maharas with Gopis. The family deity is worshiped by observing a fast on this full moon. At night, Indra Dev and Mahalakshmi are worshiped sitting on the Airavat elephant (white elephant). Somewhere, we also offer the elephant aarti. In the worship of Indra Dev and Mahalakshmi, they light diyas, incense sticks and offer flowers to the Lord. On this day at least one hundred diyas are burnt and more than one lakh. Lakshmi and Indra Dev roam through the night to see who is awake and it is the person who receives the wealth, so after the puja, people wake up in the night.
This quick is essentially for ladies. Ladies make a characteristic of despot on a wooden post and spot a urn brimming with water on it. A bowl brimming with wheat grains is put on the urn. With thirteen grains of wheat close by, tune in to the tale of the quick.
Sharad Purnima in Bengal is named Kojagori Lakshmi Puja. it's called Kojagari Puja in Maharashtra and Sharad Poonam in Gujarat.
Let's look at some of its rituals-
Offer pudding to God,
Do not look at the full moon moon with open eyes. See the moon in a pot filled with boiling milk
Dipping thread in the light of the moon,
Pour kheer, poha, sweets under the moon overnight.
The moon of Sharad Purnima also signifies the end of the changing season i.e. monsoon.
On this occasion, the moon is closest to the world and hence provides coolness to both body and mind.
It also has medical significance which is sweet for health.
Sharad Purnima must have some significance in every province. Different places are worshiped to different Gods, but in most places Lakshmi is worshiped in some form.
The story of Sharad Purnima is as follows-
A moneylender had two girls. Both the little girls used to watch the full moon quick, yet the senior little girl used to watch the total quick efficiently while the more youthful little girl used to do the incomplete quick. Accordingly, the more youthful little girl of the moneylender passed on when she was conceived.
At the point when he approached the savants the explanation behind the passing of his kids, he told that in the prior occasions you used to do a fragmented quick of full moon, because of which every one of your youngsters kick the bucket when they are conceived. At that point the more youthful girl requested that the intellectuals cure it, so they told that in the event that you legally watch the full moon day, at that point your youngsters can live.
On the exhortation of those refined men, the little moneylender of the moneylender closed the quick on the full moon day. Accordingly, he got the child Ratna, yet he passed on before long. At that point the more youthful little girl secured the kid with the casualty lying on the top. At that point she called her senior sister and carried her a similar bug to sit.
At the point when the senior sister began sitting on the age, her skirt contacted that dead youngster, the kid began crying when it contacted the skirt. Senior sister said - you needed to obscure me. This offspring of yours would kick the bucket in the event that I plunked down. At that point the more youthful sister stated, sister, you don't have any acquaintance with, it was at that point dead, it has become alive again by your destiny. It has woken up from your legitimacy. After this episode, in the city, he gave the impression of a full quick for the full moon.
How to celebrate
1. In the wake of washing toward the beginning of the day on this day, the delightful god ought to be venerated by embellishing him with lovely robes, conjuring, simple, achroman, garments, smell, flawless, botanical, incense, light, naivedya, tambool, betel nut, Dakshina and so forth.
2. Around evening time, God ought to be offered (offering) to God at 12 PM at the hour of blending ghee and sugar in cow pudding made of dairy animals milk.
3. At the point when the full moon is arranged in the sky, love them and by offering Naivedya of Kheer, keep a pot loaded with Kheer in the open evening glow around evening time and eat it on the subsequent day and offer it to everybody.
4. A quick ought to be described on the full moon day. Prior to tuning in to the story, offer water in a lotus and in a glass with wheat, leaf in both the rolls and rice and offer the Dakshina in the wake of revering the urn. At that point after tilak, tune in to the story with 13 grains of wheat in your grasp. At that point turn your hand over the glass of glass and contact Mishrani's feet and give them a glass of wheat. Offer the water of lotus to the moon around evening time.
Although consistently is a full moon, however the significance of Sharad Purnima is something different. This time Sharad Purnima is on 26 October, the day is Monday. As per Hindu folklore, it is accepted that the evening of Sharad Purnima, the moon is brimming with sixteen expressions. Twilight is the most splendid light on this day. It is accepted that nectar falls on this day from the beams of the moon. These beams are exceptionally valuable for wellbeing. Know why Sharad Purnima is so exceptional. What occurs on this day?
- There is a conviction related with Sharad Purnima that on this day the nectar is trickling with the beams of the moon. Which is valuable for your wellbeing. On this day individuals keep kheer in the top of their homes. Because of which the beams of the moon fall on the Kheer, so it becomes amritamayi. It doesn't have the foggiest idea the number of illnesses dispose of mines. Kheer is likewise disseminated openly on this day some place.
- According to strict writings, it is accepted that upon the arrival of Sharad Purnima, Shri Krishna additionally performs Raas Leela with the Gopis. Likewise it is accepted that on this day Maa Lakshmi goes on a night visit to realize who is wakeful and who is resting. As needs be, Mother Lakshmi remains at his home. That is the reason everyone awakens on this day. So the finesse of the mother down-poured on them and never visit Lakshmi from their home.
- If Sharad Purnima is seen from a logical perspective, it is accepted that from this day the climate changes and the winter starts. On this day, Kheer mines are accepted that now the chilly climate has come, so begin expending hot things. By doing this we get energy.
- Sharad Purnima moon is extremely useful for wellbeing. Bile, thirst, and fire vanish by its twilight. Twilight ought to be expended for 15 to 20 minutes consistently from Dussehra to Sharad Purnima. It is very productive. Likewise, by moonlight around evening time, your visual perception will increment. Additionally on this day, Vaidya individuals make their spices and meds in the light of the moon on this day. With the goal that it gives twofold advantage to the patients.
Lankadhipati Ravana used to get beams on his navel through a mirror the evening of Sharad Purnima. This cycle gave him regenerative force. An individual strolling in ease garments gets energy from 10 to 12 PM on a twilight night. Somchakra, the group of stars of the heavenly body and the triangle of Ashwin cause the amassing of energy from the pre-winter and elegance in the spring.
As per the investigation, milk contains lactic corrosive and nectar. This component misuses a more prominent measure of intensity than beams. This cycle gets simpler because of the starch in the rice. Thus, sages and sages have made a law to keep kheer in the open sky the evening of Sharad Purnima. This custom depends on science. As per research, Kheer ought to be made into a silver vessel. Silver has higher resistivity. This keeps infections away.