Sharad Purnima 2020: Scientific reason to keep kheer in moon light on Sharad Purnima night, know here
Sharad Purnima, Kojagiri or Kojagara Purnima, 'Maharas' or 'Raas Purnima' (Maha Raas Leela or Raas Purnima), 'Kaumudi Vrat' and 'Kumar Purnima' (Kumar Purnima) Also known as This full moon has uncommon importance in Hinduism. It is accepted that on this full moon day there is a downpour of nectar on the earth. To taste this nectar, Sharad Purnima Kheer is made the evening of Sharad Purnima and kept in the light of the moon. On the off chance that you also are considering keeping Kheer in the open sky on this Sharad Purnima night, at that point first know the technique for making Sharad Purnima Kheer, logical reasons and its advantages.
Recipe for Sharad Purnima kheer
1. Pour milk in a thick bottomed vessel and cook it till it reduces to a quarter.
2. After the milk remains three fourth, add rice according to the amount of milk in it.
3. Keep stirring this mixture with a ladle until the rice is cooked.
4. Once the rice is cooked well, add sugar as needed.
5. After some time add cardamom powder and dry fruits in the kheer.
6. Stir the kheer for 5 more minutes and then turn off the gas.
Scientific reason for Sharad Purnima Kheer:
Milk contains a lot of lactic acid, which helps to make milk and good bacteria in the bright light of the moon. At the same time, the starch present in the rice helps to make this work easier. At the same time, silverware has more immunity. According to the belief, moon light is the fastest on Sharad Purnima. Due to all these reasons, Kheer kept in the open sky outside the night of Sharad Purnima is said to be beneficial.
Benefits of eating Sharad Purnima Kheer
1. It is believed that Sharad Purnima Kheer is said to be extremely beneficial for asthma patients.
2. Along with asthma patients, Sharad Purnima Kheer is also said to be good for people suffering from skin diseases. It is believed that if any person has skin disease, then he should eat kheer kept in the open sky on this day.
3. This Kheer also benefits people suffering from diseases related to the eyes. It is also believed that the moon of Sharad Purnima is very bright, so people with low vision should see this moon. Because it improves eyesight. With this, it is believed that a thread should be inserted in the needle to increase the light of the eyes in this night's moonlight.
4. Along with providing benefits in eyes, asthma and skin diseases, the moon and kheer of Sharad Purnima is also very beneficial for heart patients and lung patients.