Gita Jayanti 2020: You can also get success by following these teachings of Gita
Geeta Jayanti (Gita Jayanti 2020) is today. Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Margashirsha month is celebrated as Gita Jayanti. On this day, Lord Krishna (Bhagwan Krishna) preached the Gita to Arjuna to explain the essence of life. Not only the country but many people all over the world are still following the teachings of Gita. People recite shlokas written in the Srimad Bhagavad Gita. People believe that the verses written in the Gita can bring many important changes in one's life.
Especially if you are worried about failure in career, job or any business, then Shrimad Bhagavad Gita can dispel your worry. If you apply the things said in the Shrimad Bhagavad Gita in your life, then success will not be far away from you. Let us know about those 5 sermons written in the Bhagavad Gita that will surely give you success in your career:
Teachings of Geeta
- The wise person who gets knowledge and karma in one form, his viewpoint is right.
- It is very important to assess yourself before doing any work in life. Also, if you are not disciplined while doing some work, then no work is done properly.
- For the individuals who don't control the brain, it acts like an adversary.
- Trust yourself before doing any work. A person is made by his faith. Whoever believes becomes what they believe.
- A person can become whatever he wants, if he continuously thinks on what he wants with confidence.